DescriptionA platform game starring Tintin. Tintin in Tibet follows on the heel of Infogrames Asterix & Obelix, with the same gameplay. Although the game will prove easy for the expert gamer, there are many levels to pass, each of which features new locations, enemies, and obstacles that serve to advance the storyline.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
There are 86 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Tintin nel Tibet" -- Italian title
- "Tintin i Tibet" -- Danish/Swedish title
- "Tintin en el Tibet" -- Spanish title
- "Tintin au Tibet" -- French title
- "Tintim no Tibet" -- Portugese title
- "Tim in Tibet" -- German title
- "Kuifje in Tibet" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 06, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|PC Team||Feb, 1997||45 out of 100||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game is based on the popular "Tintin" comics, created, written, and illustrated by Georges Remy, alias Herge, who is also the father of such series as "Jo, Zette et Jocko" and "Quick & Flupke".
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.