Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsUbisoft Official Site - www.ubi.com:
Combining the advantages of next-generation console technology with future military technologies, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" includes many groundbreaking features, including the Cross-Com, a communication device powered by satellite technology, which will deliver complete battlefield awareness in the chaos of the Urban warfare.
- Become the soldier of the future: Gain access to the future of military technology. Using a fully integrated combat system with cutting-edge weapons and communication systems, gamers will embody the soldier of the future. Based on actual military research, the Ghosts give gamers a realistic view of how war will be fought in the next decade.
- Next-Generation gaming technology: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" is built from the ground up for next-generation consoles, maximizing increased power to deliver phenomenal graphics and a host of innovative features. Current-generation versions will be custom-tailored for each platform.
- Revolutionary feature: Use the revolutionary Cross-Com, a communication device powered by satellite technology. Attached to the soldier's monocle, the Cross-Com provides full situational awareness and command of the battlefield. Command the Ghost squad and remote allied forces and drones, and direct artillery and air strikes. See what the squad sees and receive visual and auditory intelligence from allied forces and unmanned drones.
- Stunning urban environment: One capital, multiple locations. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" takes place entirely in Mexico City, one of the world's largest cities. A stunning, meticulously detailed universe will provide complete immersion in the urban war of the future.
- Top-notch multiplayer experience: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" returns to deliver industry-leading multiplayer and cooperative gameplay for one of the hottest online franchises.
Contributed by UV (7205) on Dec 13, 2006.