Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
GameStar 01/2010 covermount
Fullgames #93 covermount
May 11, 2006
- Client no longer receives "CD key rejected" message when server dies in coop.
- Crosscom border now correctly disappears when spawning into AI ghost in coop.
- Fixed issues with leaving mission area in coop.
- Fixed in-mission inventory issues that could cause double gun objects.
- Player nicknames are now correctly shortened to fit Ghost leader HUD in coop.
- A memory leak occurring in certain situations when playing Domination has been sealed.
- Ghost AI is now less likely to stare at the walls when taking cover.
- Adjusted map settings and glitches on missions 3, 4 and 10.
- Certain animations have been corrected.
- Adjusted sounds for certain objects.
- Some text strings have been added or corrected.
May 24, 2006
- Numerous HUD fixes to prevent issues with cameras, inventory screens and resupply.
- Animation and lighting fixes for various objects.
- Fixed general synchronization problems in Cooperative and Domination modes.
- Issues causing user disconnects in multiplayer have been found and fixed.
- You can no longer remain invisible and kill players using grenades.
- Fixed crash that could occur after restarting rounds on Avenues map.
- Player can no longer spawn dead or remain living when the round restarts.
- Zone glitches on two multiplayer maps corrected.
- Game no longer crashes while attempting to open inventory out of Dom zone.
- Helicopters will no longer fall down in certain situations.
- Cooperative objective waypoints correctly appear after spawning into an AI ghost.
- GRAW will no longer run as process priority "High", resolving keyboard problems.
Jun 21, 2006
Version 1.16 & MP Map Pack
- Game mode Deathmatch added.
- New coop missions. (You can now enjoy the full campaign in multiplayer.)
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in ghost cam when the coop mission ended.
- You can now aim down while lying down(in prone) where it's natural to do so.
- Several UI fixes and AI updates
Jul 06, 2006
- A serious timing issue that could cause servers to crash or lock up on map rotation after a 7-10 hour idle period has been fixed.
- Increased the grace period for anticheat to recieve a reply from the client.
- Fixed crash where AI snipers would crash the game when noticing vehicles.
Aug 03, 2006
Version 1.21 & MP Map Pack 2
- Game mode Hamburger Hill added.
- Game mode Team Deathmatch added.
- Added "Server Info" button in the multiplayer interface, and a "lock" icon to show servers with passwords.
- More sound, grunts and a dying sound has been added when you're getting shot.
- A new "Skip Insertion" option exists for Coop missions.
- "Death cameras" have been added.
- A new SLI checkbox exists in the graphics settings to alert the player that SLI is enabled for the game.
- Sound settings can now properly be saved.
- Anticheat will now be checked on player spawn to prevent any false positives during map load.
- Fixed a crash issue with inventory kits in multiplayer.
Sep 14, 2006
Version 1.30 & MP Map Pack 3
- A ready indicator for MP modes has been added.
- Map download feature has been added.
- New gametype Siege added.
- New gametype OGR Coop added.
- Standalone dedicated server executable added.
- Server administration console added.
- A new speedhack detection system has been added to the anticheat.
- Fixed aspect ratio bug with widescreen monitors.
- Fixed issue where a player could get stuck in run animation.
- Fixed several crash bugs.
- Fixed glitch where you could run while crouching and still shoot.
- Fixed an exit bug that would cause GRAW to perform an illegal operation when exiting.
- Fixed some CrossCom camera glitches.
- A number of typos and small glitches have been fixed.
Nov 28, 2006
- Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy.
- Fixed incorrect game times in OGR Coop.
- Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in OGR Coop.
- Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom OGR Coop levels.
- Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency.
- A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map.
- Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time.
- Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining.
- Moved the time-out values to the server settings file.
- Various crash prevention fixes.
Release dates and company information contributed by Patrick Bregger (98617), chirinea (32947), Foxhack (12491), Kabushi (114380), jaXen (18670), ZombieApocalypseGames (2115), Scaryfun (11422), Sicarius (61036), Jeanne (75627) and Klaster_1 (58026)
Product codes contributed by Kabushi (114380), jaXen (18670), joyvalley (147872), Sicarius (61036) and Jeanne (75627)