Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (US):
- Nine all-new levels featuring never-before-seen missions and gameplay
- Stand-alone functionality doesn't require previous versions of
- Rainbow Six or Rogue Spear
- Custom mission feature allows you to choose game type, map and difficulty
- Gain certificates in combat subjects including hostage negotiation, kit selection, Intel photo analysis and more
- Learn which weapons and equipment are best in various covert situations
- Special bonus section : The Making of Rainbow Six & Rogue Spear
Contributed by muesli (278) on Sep 30, 2004.
A SOLDIER IS MADE NOT BORN
TO BE THE BEST YOU MUST FIRST LEARN FROM THE BEST
Luck, heritage or twist of fate won't make you a member of team Rainbow. You can only do it through hard work, intense planning and a fast trigger finger. In this squad based, first-person game you'll learn from true experts, so you know their combat tactics are legit.
To learn straight from the best, you'll review the video footage of actual counter terrorist experts. Then, organize your squad and test your newfound skills with 9 new levels.
Each time you master a combat tactic during your Special Forces certification, you'll earn a ribbon. If you prove you have what it takes, you may end up being team Rainbow's most lethal weapon ever.