Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Die Story von Rainbow Six Vegas 2 läuft parallel zu den Ereignissen von Teil 1. Du übernimmst die Rolle von Bishop, einem Top-Commander der Rainbow-Kräfte, ebenbürtig seinem Mitstreiter Logan Keller aus Teil 1. Beherzt führt er sein Team durch das Chaos, um der Bedrohung durch Terroristen, allen voran Alvarez Cabrero, ein Ende zu setzen und Vegas ein für alle mal zu befreien.
Added by jaXen (15290) on Feb 16, 2012
Return to Sin City in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, the sequel to IGN.com's 2006 shooter of the year. This time, the stakes have been raised. It's your chance to rescue America's wildest city from an escalating terrorist siege. With massively expanded multiplayer, new seamless co-op, and customizable character creation, you have the tools to put an end to the terorist threat for good.
- It's Vegas, baby: Sin City is back and bigger than ever before. Explore new areas and the challenges that come with daylight battles, as the game takes place from dawn to dusk.
- New features: All new gameplay features include 11 new weapons, sprinting capability, bullets penetrating through thin cover, and smarter teammates and A.I.
- Complete customization: Customizable character creation (including gender, facial features, hair, face paint, body armor, clothing, and camouflage) is compatible with the Xbox LIVE® Vision camera. Look your best.
- Cross-mode customization: Your customized character carries over across all game modes—from single player to multiplayer to co-op—as well as all unlockables and achievements. Reap the benefits of your single player play in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Seamless co-op: A state of the art co-op mode features a jump in, jump out option which allows a friend to join you in your single player campaign at any time. When he leaves, continue on from that same point.
- More multiplayer: Massively expanded multiplayer includes two new adversarial modes, smaller maps for more intense face-offs, an improved terrorist hunt mode, a new online matchmaking engine, and vastly improved graphics.
Added by havoc of smeg has abandoned ship (11118) on Oct 11, 2010
Return to the city of sin and up the ante in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on PlayStation 3.
The highly anticipated sequel to the recipient of numerous awards, including 2006's Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the top-selling franchise to new heights with new gameplay features and groundbreaking co-op and multiplayer modes. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the last chance for gamers to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that is non-stop heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.
The Artificial Intelligence is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields - not to mention a multitude of varying tactics - all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you'll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.
The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
- Create your own identity through both the single player and multiplayer modes that progresses along with you
- Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game
- Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons
Added by havoc of smeg has abandoned ship (11118) on May 20, 2010
UBISOFT ANTES UP WITH TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX® VEGAS 2
Team Rainbow Returns to Celebrate 10th Anniversary of Rainbow Six Franchise in Sin City in 2008Paris, FRANCE — November 20, 2007 — Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, announced that it is developing Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 for next-generation consoles and PC. Developed at Ubisoft Montreal by the same team that created the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas, the highly anticipated sequel is scheduled for a March 2008 release. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the sixth iteration in the wildly successful Rainbow Six franchise which celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2008 with more than 16 million units sold worldwide to date.
“Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas took the gaming world by storm in 2006 thanks to its technological advances and gameplay innovations,” said Yves Guillemot, president and chief executive officer at Ubisoft. “We are convinced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will remain a pioneer in the highly competitive first person shooter genre, bringing more of what Rainbow Six fans love to the table.”
The highly anticipated sequel to the winner of numerous awards, including IGN’s 2006 Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the franchise to new heights by adding new gameplay features and even more stunning visuals. Players will encounter an intense solo campaign that uses new tactical possibilities in various locations around Sin City. As expected with one of the pioneer franchises for online multiplayer Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will also break new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing unprecedented interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes.
Added by Lampbane (1957) on Jan 15, 2009
Back of Case - Windows (UK)
HEAD BACK TO THE STREETS OF SIN CITY IN AN EXPLOSIVE, ALL-NEW
ADVENTURE AND END THE TERRORIST THREAT ONCE AND FOR ALL
Play co-operatively with a friend through the Single Player campaign or with up to 15 players online
Create a unique & personalised Rainbow Six character that evolves on & offline
Use the enhanced 'Cover and Shoot' system to protect yourself from the onslaught of enemy fire
Unlock rewards as you play through the Single Player campaign and multiplayer modes
Added by Jeanne (75663) on May 22, 2008