DescriptionThe sequel to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater adds many new tricks, while retaining those from the original, and a complete roster of the greatest skaters worldwide. Among the new tricks is the "manual", which allows the player character to balance on two wheels. There are also more options for scoring high-trick combos. Trick combinations can also be edited and customized. It is possible to visit some of the most popular skate parks in the world, or create own areas and share them with other players. Players can also create their own skaters, with a choice of clothing and official skateboards.
- "托尼霍克职业滑板2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "THPS2" -- Informal abbreviation
- "SK8: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Activision O2 brand games
- Licensed Title: Athletes
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Tony Hawk skateboarding series
|Tony skates onto PC in style.||Kartanym (12841)|
|GameZone||Dec 13, 2000||9.7 out of 10||97|
|Gamezilla||Mar 06, 2001||97 out of 100||97|
|4Players.de||Nov 02, 2000||87 out of 100||87|
|Fragland.net||Sep 18, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|GameSpot||Nov 03, 2000||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 09, 2000||17 out of 20||85|
|Gamer's Pulse||Nov 06, 2000||84 out of 100||84|
|Da Gameboyz||2000||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Nov 02, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
CameosThrough cheating or winning enough careers, you can play as Spider-Man.
PlayStation versionThe PlayStation version includes the Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX playable demo.
- Game Informer Magazine
- August 2001 (Issue #100) - voted #4 in the Top 100 Games of All Time poll
Related Web Sites
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Official Site - Activision)
- Wikipedia: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Information about Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 at Wikipedia)
GTE Emulation, Source Integration, Sound F/X Programming:
Designed and Developed by: