DescriptionToo C.O.O.L.: Volume 2 is the second in a series of edutainment titles. Too C.O.O.L.: Volume 1 was about outer space so naturally Volume 2 is aimed at inner space which, in this case, means underground on planet earth. The title aims to teach kids by slipping in a bit of information along with a dose of 'cool' stuff.
When loaded the CD installs it's own browser software which is then used to access its signpost based menus and ultimately the internet. The package contents are:
- A Jokes page which reveals a month's worth of jokes one day at time. Jokes may be retold as often as required
- A 'How To' page which shows how to make a model of the earth from a styrofoam ball
- A kid's browser
- The Upchucks: an animated cartoon like story
- A games page that has the following 'Flash' games:
- Guess : in this game the player has to guess the number the computer thought of. The number is randomly generated and is between 1 and 1000. The player enters their guess and the computer responds with 'Too High!' or 'Too Low!'.
- Repeat: This is a turn based "Simon says" type of game in which the player must reproduce an increasing complex sound pattern by pressing a sequence of buttons via their mouse. The player's score increases the longer they play.
- Slider: is a sliding block puzzle in which the player must correctly re-arrange tiles.
- Table Tennis: is a Pong-like game where the object is to keep the ball in play as long as possible.
- 3-D Ultra Pinball: Thrillride
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- Child's Play 4 - a painting and drawing application designed for children
- Goofy Golf Deluxe
- Nerf Arena Blast
- Sim Tunes
- and a colouring book game
Worthy and B.O.R.I.N.G. piltdown_man (112101)
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.piltdown_man (112101) added Too C.O.O.L.: Volume 2 (Windows) on Mar 06, 2012
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.