DescriptionTop 30 Games 4 Kids compilation of mini games and educational quizzes. When run the game brings up a simple menu with icons for each game arranged in a 6x5 grid. Clicking on an icon launches that game, exiting the game returns the player to the menu. The menu and all the games run in small windows. The games in this product are all single-player games and they are;
- The Alphabet Quiz: The player is shown a letter or sequence of letters and is asked to type the next letter in the sequence. At the end of this game, and all quizzes, game it is possible to print a score sheet
- The Animal ID Quiz: The player is shown a picture and is asked to identify the animal. This is a multiple choice quiz and the player responds by clicking in A,B,C or D depending on which is the correct answer. At the end of this game, and all quizzes, game it is possible to print a score sheet
- Brick Layer: A single player, mouse controlled Tetris clone
- Codebreaker: This is a Mastermind game with three levels of difficulty.
- Concentration: This is
a version of the classic tile matching game.. It has three levels of difficulty and a countdown timer. While the timer is in the green section the player can study the arrangement of the symbols, when the timer enters the red section the tiles are reversed and the player has to match the symbols before time runs out
- Copy Cat: A Simon Says game with a difficulty setting that ranges from 1 - 999
- Crazy Eights: This is a version of the popular kids card game
- Dragon Trap: Is a Hangman variant. The scene has a wizard facing a dragon in a cage, as the player picks letters the cage rises. If the player guesses the word the wizard waves his wand and the dragon turns into a mouse, if the player is unsuccessful the dragon roars and the wizards wand turns to ash
- Gridlock: A logic puzzle where the player must change the traffic lights in a city's road grid to keep the traffic flowing
- Hex Trap: This is a Minesweeper game but it uses hexagons instead of squares
- Juggler: In this game the player has a paddle which they can move left/right and the object is to keep balls in play, it's a bit like a Breakout game but without the block bashing element
- Kids Sports Quiz: Another multiple choice quiz where the player is shown a sports related picture and is asked a simple question about it. The player responds by clicking in A,B,C or D depending on which is the correct answer. At the end of this game, and all quizzes, game it is possible to print a score sheet
- Writing Program: This is not a game it's a simple word processing program
- Killer Bees is a single player shooter
- Labyrinth: This simulates the game where a player tilts a board to manoeuvre a marble around a maze avoiding holes
- Lock Out: This is a game where the player manoeuvres their blue marble and attempts to capture territory while avoiding other marbles. It is similar to earlier games such as JezzBall
- Mammals: The player is shown a photograph or a drawing of a creature and is asked 'Is this a mammal?' in response to which they click either the Yes or the No button
- Meteor Storm: This is a Missile Command style game where the player has a single base with which they must protect their city from meteors and UFOs it is entirely mouse controlled.
- My House Quiz: This is a quiz based on household objects
- Runaway Train: In this game the player must place track in front of a locomotive to keep it running
- The Safety Quiz: This is a multiple choice quiz based bicycle safety in the USA
- The Shape Quiz: This is another simple multiple choice quiz based on shapes
- The Slide Puzzle: With this the player can use any bitmap to create a sliding puzzle from 9 to 100 pieces
- Space Guard: This is an Asteroids style game, it is mouse controlled and has three degrees of difficulty
- Trails: This is a keyboard controlled Snake style game
- US States: This is a multiple choice quiz based on the geography of the USA
- Walls, aka Great Walls: This is a Breakout game that plays in a small window
- Whack-a-Weasel: This game is, as it sounds a Whac-A-Mole style game, it is entirely mouse controlled.
- Word Crane: This is a simple spelling game
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.