DescriptionTop Spin 2
recreates international tennis with multiple camera views. There are several game modes:
- Exhibition - A quick way to begin a match by simply selecting singles or doubles and assigning each controller.
- Party Games - These mini-games allow you to play tennis with a twist, similar to Mario Power Tennis:
- Time Bomb, in which you must not be the first player to have your countdown timer reach zero;
- Wall Breaker, in which you must break more of the opponent's wall behind them than they do of yours;
- Splash Court, in which you must coat your opponent's side of the court with as much paint as possible.
- Career - The meat of the game; create a player and take them through a multi-season career. In this mode you must manage training (either by taking on your coach, or by taking on mini-games, through which you earn skill points which can be assigned to player attributes), sponsors, and major tournaments to eventually become ranked #1 in the world.
It's also possible to play against others around the world via Xbox Live - you can choose to play a Ranked Match with your own personal character, or instead choose a Player Match and play without any pressure.
Like the original Top Spin (for the X-Box)
, Top Spin 2 features 24 contemporary tennis pros, such as Venus Williams and Roger Federer. However, Top Spin 2 also features actual tennis locations such as Rod Laver Arena and Wimbeldon.
- "上旋高手2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
||86 out of 100
||Dec 20, 2006
||85 out of 100
||Dec 20, 2006
||84 out of 100
|PC Arena - Game Arena
||Mar 27, 2008
||8.33 out of 10
|PC Games (Germany)
||Dec 29, 2006
||79 out of 100
||Mar 13, 2007
||7.5 out of 10
||Nov 29, 2006
||15 out of 20
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)
||75 out of 100
||Jun 18, 2007
||7 out of 10
||Apr 20, 2007
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
(61036) added Top Spin 2
(Windows) on Dec 29, 2006
Other platforms contributed by Ben K