Transport Giant Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsJoWood Productions website:
- Simulation of a complex but easy-to-grasp transportation cycle,
- State-of-the-art iso graphics,
- Set-up of transport routes complete with infrastructure,
- Carriage of goods and passengers,
- Two different scenarios (Europe and USA),
- Ingenious signalling and guidance system for trains,
- Bridges and tunnels,
- Freely selectable company colour scheme for all vehicles,
- Company colours modelled on real-life railway companies,
- Over 130 vehicles (trains, monorails, superconductor trains, lorries, ships, aeroplanes and helicopters),
- Extremely long trains of up to 64 wagons,
- First appearance of a multiple traction option (i.e., more than one locomotive per train),
- Stations can be expanded at will,
- Over 60 different products and industries,
- Over 500 different buildings,
- Several campaigns for Europe and the USA,
- Ramified missions, embedded in a developing storyline,
- Numerous endless maps for Europe/USA,
- Realistic country scenarios,
- Changing seasons,
- Changing economic situations,
- Special missions and special events,
- Adjustable difficulty levels,
- Intuitive and well-tried interface
- And several further features, which we'll reveal over time.
Contributed by Xoleras (65983) on Sep 05, 2004.
This is the year 1850. It's an age of radical change and new departures. The era of mass production and mass transportation has just begun. The resourceful entrepreneur has plenty of opportunities. It's a time to build empires with just a little capital and a clever business idea.
New manufacturing plants are springing up everywhere. The world craves goods of every kind. Towns are growing at a breathtaking rate. But how to get the goods to the customers? How can workers get to the plants? Who will haul the vast amounts of raw materials?
The time is ripe for a big and powerful haulage firm. Industry transportation in particular is getting out of hand and conventional methods just can't cope anymore. Invest your little starting capital wisely, buy modern vehicles, and slowly build up a growing enterprise.
Present yourself in a favourable light to your customers, and oust your opponents from the market. You'll need all your know-how and your skills to survive two centuries of changing economic tides and changing demands.
For a start, steam locomotives might do, but later on you'll have to replace them with monorails or even superconductor trains.
The world is your oyster - grab your chances!
This is where, in the course of time, we'll introduce new and interesting game features in greater detail.
A short summary of the most important features – we'll give you a short glimpse of some of them: