DescriptionSet on a hidden pirate island and starring some of history's scurviest sea dogs, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove casts the player as an all-powerful Pirate King managing a seventeenth century band of buccaneers. The traditional economic model of the Tropico is reversed: the player maintains his/her wealth not through the production of materials, but by plundering merchants on the high seas and bringing the victims back to the island as captive workers.
- "Тропико 2: Пиратский Остров" -- Russian spelling
- "Tropico 2: Zatoka Piratów" -- Polish title
- "Tropico 2: La Baie des Pirates" -- French title
- "Tropico 2: La Bahía de los Piratas" -- Spanish title
- "Tropico 2: Die Pirateninsel" -- German title
- "Tropico 2: A Baía dos Piratas" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|You can never go wrong with pirates||Maw (847)|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 29, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||May, 2003||85 out of 100||85|
|IGN||Apr 21, 2003||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Game Over Online||Jun 13, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|GameZone||Apr 17, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Withingames||May 13, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||May 02, 2003||80|
|GameSpot||Apr 18, 2003||7.4 out of 10||74|
|PC Zone Benelux||May, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 2003||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe face of Smithy (your assistant) is in fact the face of lead designer Bill Spieth's brother.
Related Web Sites