DescriptionSet on a hidden pirate island and starring some of history's scurviest sea dogs, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove casts the player as an all-powerful Pirate King managing a seventeenth century band of buccaneers. The traditional economic model of the Tropico is reversed: the player maintains his/her wealth not through the production of materials, but by plundering merchants on the high seas and bringing the victims back to the island as captive workers.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Тропико 2: Пиратский Остров" -- Russian spelling
- "Tropico 2: Zatoka Piratów" -- Polish title
- "Tropico 2: La Baie des Pirates" -- French title
- "Tropico 2: La Bahía de los Piratas" -- Spanish title
- "Tropico 2: Die Pirateninsel" -- German title
- "Tropico 2: A Baía dos Piratas" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|You can never go wrong with pirates||Maw (845)|
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|Strategy Gaming Online||Jun 26, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||May, 2003||85 out of 100||85|
|Fragland.net||Jul 16, 2003||80.5 out of 100||80|
|GameZone||Apr 17, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Zone Benelux||May, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 25, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|Gamesdog||Dec 16, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 2003||60|
|Joystick (French)||May, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAbout 300,000 units of the game were sold.
Related Web Sites