is a grand strategy game similar to Europa Universalis: Crown of the North
. The game takes us to the most famous Western European conflicts of the 14th and 15th centuries: the Hundred Years' War and the War of the Roses, with the scope somewhat limited compared to other Paradox games.
You can play about a dozen of nations in the different scenarios ranging from 1337 to 1490, including England, France and Burgundy and perform monarchic chores like waging war, laying plots, recruiting knights, and collecting tribute from vassals.
- "双王记" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Two Thrones: From Joan of Arc to Richard III 1337-1490" -- Tag-lined title
- "Sto Let Vojny" -- Russian title
- "La Guerre de 100 ans" -- French title (Nobilis release)
- "Dwa Trony: Wojna Róż" -- Polish title
- "Dos Tronos" -- Spanish title (Friendware release)
- "100 лет войны" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Daywalker (616)
on Jun 08, 2004.