Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
* After long period of playing, mission loading time was increasing; memory manager could cause crash-downs.
* Skybox was seen in other visual modes.
* Destroying the target in an expedition mission didn't result in a win.
* Replacing suit add-on didn't replace its bonus.
* Deleting squads caused missing characters in the Equipment screen.
* Interrupted level-up caused a loss of remaining level-up points.
* Automatic re-equip created missing ammo.
* "Unload all" affected parameters of other equipped weapons.
* "Unload all" didn't refresh list of composed items in the Storage screen.
* Beastmen weren't able to re-equip after they had been mind-controlled and disarmed.
* Signs of some different mines on the globe were the same.
* Plus many other fixes.
- Add-on duplication bug
- Drones are no longer paralyzed by Beastman paralyzing ammo
- Corrupted ground textures problem by disabling bump mapping
- Removed some shader restrictions to support more graphic cards
- Displaying a dialog box if home base is under attack
- Opponents will use different fire modes
- Different quick save files for tactical and strategic modes
- No more capture missions for enemy main bases
Release dates and company information contributed by james seaman (22), Picard (29734), SGruber (3836), Patrick Bregger (129398), jaXen (21823), U.V. Impaler (7240), Sicarius (60996), Stratege (15326), Jeanne (75508) and Klaster_1 (57974)