DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
There are 64 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
|The beginning of (a love story with) FPS||vicrabb (6981)|
The Press Says
|Abandonia Times||Oct, 2011||10 out of 10||100|
|Just Games Retro||Apr 29, 2012||90|
|GameSpot||May 01, 1996||9 out of 10||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe revised version of the map E1M1 in The Ultimate DOOM contains 666 sidedefs.
A sidedef contains the wall texture data for each linedef, while the linedefs themselves are what make up the "shape" (for lack of a better word) of a map.
666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast.
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.