DescriptionSet during World War II, scientist Dr. John Russell is sent to Berlin on an undercover mission to investigate the Nazi's interest in an experimental uranium bomb project. He is no trained spy however, so he is accompanied by British MI6 agent Peter Graham, and later Anne Taylor. Next to the main storyline, Russell will also need to find out if his companions are pursuing their own agenda.
This 3D adventure with pre-rendered backgrounds is entirely mouse-driven with a point-and-click interface. The left mouse button moves Russell around and is used to examine objects. The right mouse button is used to pick up or use items. Pressing the latter twice makes the character run. Puzzles consist of researching articles, item combinations, but also mechanical systems and broader puzzles, such as piecing a torn letter together. The game includes a beginner's mode, where pressing a key highlights all important objects in the area.
Optionally, the player can choose to play the entire game with a sepia filter, rendering the images a more authentic and historical feel.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Совершенно секретно: Операция Wintersonne" -- Russian spelling
- "Undercover: Operation Wintersonne" -- German title
- "Undercover: Operación Wintersun" -- Spanish title
- "Berlin 1943: Les secrets de l'opération Wintersun " -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Havok Vision Engine \ Vision \ Vulpine Vision
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Setting: City - Berlin
- Undercover series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventure Corner||Sep 25, 2006||88 out of 100||88|
|GamesFire||Oct 09, 2006||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Action||Oct 30, 2006||76 out of 100||76|
|Gamigo||Oct 11, 2006||7.4 out of 10||74|
|FOK!games||Oct 17, 2007||72 out of 100||72|
|Adventure Island||Dec 12, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Just Adventure||Oct 12, 2007||C+||58|
|Gamer.nl||Oct 09, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|CanardPC||Feb 15, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||Oct 05, 2007||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Lighthouse Interactive (Publisher's Product Page)
- Sproing Interactive (Developer's Game Page)
- UNDERCOVER: Operation Wintersonne (Official game website (in German))
- UNDERCOVER: Operation Wintersun (Official game website)