Advertising BlurbsPress Release:
- Compelling multi-player games against up to 63 other gamers.
- Carefully designed campaign and instant action scenarios.
- More than 54 different air and space crafts, from multi-role combat fighters and low altitude gunships to massive carriers, cruisers and transporters.
- 22 land vehicles and 10 naval vessels including jeeps, tanks, SAMs, carriers, LCACs and even nuclear submarines.
- 20 first person weapons and 28 characters with over 1500 animations.
- 250 planets with enormous planetary detail spanning more than 21,000 planet side mission zones containing various bases.
- 9 careers modes including heroic pilots, ship's captain or lethal recon marine.
Universal Combat In-Stores Now
Engage in Infinite Warfare on Your PC
Toronto, Ontario, February 5, 2004. DreamCatcher Games is pleased to announce that Universal Combat for the PC-CD is now in-stores.
Universal Combat brings together the greatest components of any war, to a single game. Originally conceived as Battlecruiser Generations, the game has morphed into much more than a massive space sim, and its action-based focus caters to a much broader audience.
"Universal Combat is all about flexibility," commented Richard Wah Kan, DreamCatcher's President and CEO. "Gamers can take on any number of roles and fight battles using a wealth of different weapons, craft and strategies."
The game is one of massive scale that allows gamers to choose any aspect of combat they wish. Choices of combat styles and gameplay include:
Universal Combat has an ESRB of T for Teen and an SRP of $19.99 USD. Visit http://universalcombatgame.com/ for more information.
About DreamCatcher Games:
DreamCatcher Games is a fast-growing publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for both core gamers and the mass market. Established in 1996, DreamCatcher is committed to publishinggreat games onall platforms. Visit www.DreamCatchergames.comfor further details.
About 3000AD, Inc:
3000AD is an indie game development company founded in 1992 by fourteen year industry veteran Derek Smart. Made famous by the long running industry recognized Battlecruiser series, 3000AD develops games for a niche hardcore audience. Universal Combat marks its first foray into the mass market action forum. Visit www.3000ad.com for more info on the company's products, owner/founder and its gaming audience.
Contributed by Jeanne (75627) on May 23, 2004.