Unreal Tournament 2003 Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsAtari Australia Press Quotes - Windows:
"Part of the excitement over UT2003 comes not just from the game itself, but from the Unreal editor, a direct gateway for mod and map makers. The editor allows map creators to include prefabs or static meshes, previously created in 3D Studio Max, and imported into the editor. " - Games Domain
"In fact, the graphics on the version we were playing were universally superb. Being an unfinished build, some animations were lacking, but the scenery was excellent, particularly in the outdoor levels, featuring waist-high grass, deep patches of light and shadow, and a nice variety of multi-level pathways and walkways" - Games Domain
" The first thing you notice is the exceptional graphics. I have never seen before such a great attention paid to the visual details. The weapons, the bots, the players and the maps, the shadows, the water reflection, the light effects, the liquid textures from the walls, all of them look incredibly beautiful and so detailed." - Computergames.com
" Unreal Tournament 2003 is one of the most complete and stable games ever launched. It's not just an Unreal Tournament with a better graphics: better tweaked gameplay and higher speed make it the fastest-paced FPS after Quake and well balanced weapons plus the best graphics anyone has ever seen in a game determines every Quake III or Unreal Tournament player to consider it the best option available this year. 97% " - Computergames.com
Contributed by Xoleras (65983) on May 21, 2004.
- Explore up to 30 original exotic indoor and outdoor environments, each featuring jaw-dropping dynamic volumetrically lit particle systems and up to 100 times more polygons than the original
- Choose from up to 50 new highly individualized characters with their own abilities and origins featuring high polygon counts and high-resolution textures
- Fire to your hearts’ desire with new weapons and updated favorites from the original such as Flak Cannon, Assault Rifle, Shock Rifle, Link Gun, and Ion Cannon
- Select from frenetic new game modes or tried-and-true favorites including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination 2, Survivor and Bombing Run
- New enhanced game play moves including the translocator, the dodge move, increased speed, mutators, double jump and berserker
- Gameplay is more team focused – create your own team and increase their abilities to progress through the single player tournament
- Barrel through the vast incredibly detailed terrain
- Battle your friends with up to 32 players to face off online
- Utilizes renowned Math Engine physics to simulate true-to-life character movement and environmental interaction
- Players can easily design their own levels and/or mods using pre-fabricated sections of architecture with the latest version of the Unreal Level Editor
Contributed by Xoleras (65983) on May 21, 2004.
The ultimate in first-person action returns! Developed by Digital Extremes, Unreal Tournament 2003 is the sequel to the mind-blowing, award-winning action of Unreal Tournament. Features that made the original unforgettable return and new innovative game play, graphics and technology make the sequel a sure-fire hit. Unreal Tournament II uses the latest Unreal technology by Epic Games, combining a brilliant single player experience with an unparalleled multi-player component. Players will be able to play through a series of matches in the single player mode against computer-controlled opponents (bots) or play online against human-controlled adversaries. Both single-player and online aspects of the game will be rich with content and gameplay options, giving the player a wide range of first person action experiences
MVP or DOA -- which wil you be?
Unreal Tournament 2003 takes sports combat to the next level. Will you be a superstar of the warrior elite, famous galaxy-wide -- or just another trembling victim of the Tournament? Echoing back to the Gladiators and arenas of ancient Rome, human, alien and other more sinister warriors are locked into battles where there can only be two outcomes -- victory or death...
Lightning reflexes, awesome weapons and the skills to use them will determine if you're a contender...or a moving target.
Unreal graphics and sound.
Eye-popping visuals that are beyond the cutting edge and advanced 'Rag doll' physics combine with full 3D sound to deliver you into the pounding heart of battle.
Devastating weapons and technology.
Pulverize with the Flak Cannon, unleash a hail of explosive bullets or nail a headshot with the Lightning Gun. Just three ways to increase the body count in your favor.
Intense single and multi-player action.
Select and command a team of elite warriors. Blast your way through the leagues, or go online and test your skills against human opponents worldwide.
Alien worlds, Alien races.
Humans, 'droids, aliens and... things that were once human are both teammate and opponent in lush, tropical jungles, devastated industrial ruins and orbiting space stations.
Build your own game.
Use Maya Personal Learning Edition and the Unreal Editor to create your own levels, build unique characters and design your own game mods. Take them online and challenge others in your own personal arena.
New skills to master.
Outwit, out-think and out-maneuver the enemy! Double jump and wall-dodge! Use key combos to access special powers including invisibility and beserk!
Contributed by JPaterson (9103) on Oct 07, 2002.