Unreal Tournament III Releases (Windows)
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Major additions in the 2.0 patch:
- Major enhancements to Server Browser
- Visual and menu flow overhaul for improved usability of user interface.
- Significant AI improvements, especially in vehicle gametypes.
- Client-side demo recording support
- Improved networking performance.
- Midgame map, game type, and mutator voting support
- Award system using Steam Achievements
- Improved mod support
- No longer disable achievements for mods that don't contain code (maps and custom characters).
- Reduced visibility of DM beacons in darkmatch.
- Fixed greed exploit with redeemer.
- Updated russian localization. Thanks Michael Sokolkov.
- Fixed low gore issue with Titans.
- Fixed dropflag command not working. Also fixes a CTF exploit.
- Fixed warfare orb not showing up on minimap on second and subsequent rounds on map where teams switch sides.
- Reduced damage to nodes/cores from dead Titan explosion.
- Reduced damage Titans do to nodes/core with weapons.
- Titan melee doesn't knock down spawn protected players.
- Fixed map makers unable to cook when using Titan Pack assets.
- Added mutator hook for blocking team changes