|General Tips on how to play.||Contributed by Scott Monster (929) on Mar 11, 2008.|
- The Shinto sword is good against multiple bad guys in a melee fight, especially if you put points in your dexterity and strength. Its useful when you are out of ammo too.
- The Shotgun has plenty of cheap ammo and you can buy it or pick it up in many places.
- The handgun won't even kill a human without many shots.
- The machine guns are only good if your firearm points are 3 or above, otherwise the kickback throws your aim everywhere.
- The flame thrower is good for killing anything with a couple quick bursts. However, the fuel gets used up pretty quickly and its pretty expensive. Its only available later in the game.
- The Spaz-15 is pretty useful because it has rapid fire, but its only available later in the game and the ammo can only be bought from Mercerio until late in the game.
- The Knife is plentiful, but not that effective against bad guys.
Walkthroughs, hints, tips, tricks, cheats and codes can be contributed to MobyGames by any registered user
via our online game contribution pages. If you know of any hints for this
game that aren't already in the database, please take a moment to share you knowledge with your fellow gamers. It's
easy fast and fun.