DescriptionVictoria: An Empire Under the Sun takes players to the Victorian era (1835 to 1920), in which time they can direct their nation in the fields of diplomacy, warfare, economy, industrialization, colonization, technological research and politics.
There is somewhat more micro-management in this game, compared to Europa Universalis releases. The economy model in the game is rather complex and often takes precedence over military strategy. The game is all about re-creating world history according to the players' wishes, with a healthy set of events to either support or go against them.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ヴィクトリア 太陽の沈まない帝国" -- Japanese spelling
- "Виктория" -- Russian spelling
- "Vikoriya: Imperiya Pod Solnzem" -- Russian title
- "Victoria: Un Imperio bajo el sol 1835 - 1920" -- Spanish title
- "Victoria: Taiyou no Shizumanai Teikoku" -- Japanese title
- "Vicky" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Boomtown||Dec 08, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Captain||Jan 29, 2004||75 out of 100||75|
|IGN||Dec 08, 2003||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Dec, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 30, 2004||14 out of 20||70|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Mar 31, 2004||68 out of 100||68|
|Withingames||Oct 25, 2003||3 out of 5||60|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Dec 11, 2003||40|
|GameSpy||Dec 30, 2003||20|
|Joystick (French)||Jan, 2004||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Paradox Entertainment: Victoria (Official site)
- VickyWiki (A very informative site, containing a lot of help for beginners and even experts)