DescriptionVIP Classic Airliners is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98. It introduces the following airliners, in a range of liveries;
- BAC-111 in the following liveries British United, Allegheny, Braniff International, USAir, Bahamas, BEA, British Airways, Dan Air London, Philippines, Ryanair, Ryanair Europe and Tarom
- de Havilland Comet BOAC, Air France , Canadian Pacific, UAT, Aerolineas Argentinas, East African Airways, Malaysian-Singapore Airways, BEA Airtours, BEA, Dan Air London, Olympic, Mexicana & RAF XS235
- Boeing 707 & 720 series in these liveries; Pan-Am, American, Continental, TWA, Qantas, Braniff, Air France, Varig, South African, Avianca, Lufthansa, Air India, BOAC, United, Eastern, Western, Aer Lingus & Northest
- Douglas DC-3 and C-47 in these colours; Royal Australian Air Force, USAAF, Canadian Armed Forces, Dutch Air Force, Royal Danish Air Force, Royal Air Force, United Nations, US Navy, Academy Airlines, Autair, Finnish Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Martins Air Charter, Pan Am, Piedmont, United & VIP Classic Fleet
- Boeing 727 in the colours of these airlines; Canadian Pacific, PSA, Continental, United, American, Eastern, Braniff, Delta, Northwest, Iberia, Mexicana, Ansett, Sabena, Lufthansa, TWA & Hapag Lloyd
- Douglas DC-4 and C-54 in the following liveries; “Spirit of Freedom” - Berlin Airlift Historical Society’s C-54 on which the panel is based., ACE Freighters, Aer Turas, American, Ansett, Dan Air London, Delta, Eastern, JAL, KLM, Lan Chile, Millardair, Northeast, Panair Do Brasil, PSA, Swissair, Transocean, United, VIP Classic Fleet, World Airways, TWA, Classic Wings Association
- Boeing 737-200 in these liveries; Air Belgium, Air Florida, Continental, Pacific Western, Piedmont, United, VASP, Pan Am, Aer Lingus, Frontier & Air South
- Douglas DC-8 in these colours : Aero Mexico, Air New Zealand, United, KLM, Air Canada, Delta, JAL, Braniff, Finnair, SAS, Swissair, Flying Tigers, Iberia, Viasa & Eastern
- Hawker Siddeley Trident from these airlines; BEA, Channel Airways, Kuwait, British Airways, CAAC, Cypress & Northeast
- Lockheed L-188 Electra in the following colours; Reeve, American, Eastern, National, Northwest, KLM, Western, Sterling Airways, Northwest Territorial, Atlantic Cargo & Atlantic Airlines
- Sud Aviation Caravelle from these airlines; Air France, Sterling, Air Inter, Transavia Holland, Alitalia, Iberia, Sabena, Scandinavian, Swissair & United
- Vickers VC10 in these liveries; BOAC, British Airways, East African Airways, Air Malawi, British Caledonian, Ghana Airways, Gulf Air, MEA, Nigerian & the Royal Air Force
- Vickers Viscount in these colours; British European Airways, Air France, TCA, Capital, United, North East Airlines, KLM, Aer Lingus, British Airways and Ansett ANA. This is not a complete list because in some cases there are multiple examples of an aitcraft'd livery, for example the BAC-111 has three liveries for Braniff and two Tarom.
The aircraft were later remodelled for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 to add new features such as night lighting for the instrument panels.
There are no promo images for this game
- "VIP Classic Airliners For Microsoft Flight Simulator" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Unofficial add-ons
- Unofficial add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator games
- VIP Classic Airliners series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Appreciation. I want to personally express my appreciation to all those people who have helped in the creation of this CD.: