DescriptionVIP Ultimate Classic Wings: The Collection is a collection of aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98. This is the VIP Group's third collection of planes for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 and it combines the best of the previous releases with additional and updated content.
When the CD is loaded it automatically displays a menu showing the available aircraft in groups. Through this menu the player can install a single plane or a selection of planes from any group, or an entire group or the entire collection. The aircraft in this collection are:
- The Airbus A310 series comprising the A310-200, A310-304, A310-322, A310-322ER, A310-324, A310-324ER and A310-324ET variants. Most, but not all, of these variants have multiple liveries.
- The ATR42, 72, and 500 series comprising the ATR 42-200, ATR 42-300, ATR 42-320, ATR 42-512, ATR 42-512F, ATR 72-202, ATR 72-210 and ATR 72-210C variants. Most, but not all, of these variants have multiple liveries.
- The Avro Lancaster and Lancastrian series comprising the Avro Lancaster of 407 Sqdn RCAF, 406 Sqdn RAAF, 91 Sqdn RAF, BBMF, CWHM, French SAR and the Lanvastrian in BOAC, CGTAS, liveries.
- The Boeing 707 and 720 series comprising the B707-131, B707-123, B707-123B, B707-131B, B707-138B, B707-227, B707-312B, B707-321, B707-331, B707-331B, B707-430, B707-436, B720-022, B720-025, B720-047B, and B720-051B variants. In this series there is only one example of each aircraft.
- The Boeing 747-100 to 300 series. This consists of the B747-121, B747-122, B747-131, B747-146, B747-138, B747-168B, B747-219B, B747-230B, B747-233B, B747-236B, B747-251B, B747-287B, B747-306, B747-312, B747-338, B747-344, B747-357 and B747-367 variants. In this series there is only one example of each aircraft.
- The Boeing 747-400 series which consists of the B747-406, B747-412, B747-422, B747-428, B747-430, B747-436, B747-438, B747-446, B747-451, B747-458, B747-467 and B747-481 variants. In this series there is only one example of each aircraft.
- The Boeing 757 series which comprises the B757-222,B757-2223,B757-225, B757-230, B757-232, B757-236 and B757-23A variants. In this series there is only one example of each aircraft.
- The Boeing 767-300ER series. This consists of the B767-300ER, B767-306ER, B767-322ER, B767-323ER, B767-328ER, B767-331ER, B767-332ER, B767-333ER, B767-336ER, B767-338ER, B767-341ER, B767-343ER, B767-366ER, B767-375ER and B767-3P6ER variants. Most, but not all, of these planes appear in a single livery
- The Canadair Regional and Business Jets series. This consists of Bombardier's CRJ series; the CRJ 100ER, CRJ-200ER, CRJ 200LR, and the Bombardier Global Express. Most of these planes appear in multiple liveries
- The De Havilland DHC6 Twin Otter which appears in seventeen liveries
- The Douglas C-47 and DC-3. This consists of the C-47 (six liveries), the C-47A (three liveries), C-47B (three liveries), DC-3 and R-4D
- The Lockheed Electra supplied as a 'free sample'. This model was also used in Electra!: Flying The Aleutian Islands In The L-188", a collaberation with the Cielo Company.
- A group called 'Harvards, Texans, SNJ's and Wirraway' which consists of the CAC Wirraway, Harvard - Mk I, Mk IIA, Mk IIB, Mk III, Mk IV, Lt-6G Mosquito, SNJ-1, SNJ-2, SNJ-3, SNJ-4, SNJ-5, SNJ-6, Texans - T-6, T-6a, T-6c, T-6d, T-6f, T-6g.
- The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom. There following variants mostly have multiple liveries, the F-4, F-4b, F-4c, F-4e, F-4f, F-4G, F-4j, F-4k, F-4n, FG1 AAEE, FGR Mk 2, RF-4c, and RF-4F
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-11. This group consists or the MD-11, the MD-11C, MD-11-ER, and MD-11-F
- The Sea King. This group comprises the Sikorsky S-61 in four different liveries and the Westland Sea King in eight liveries.
- The Vickers Viscount group. This contains the following variants, the V700, V708, V724, V745d, V798d, V803, V806 and V832.
- "VIP Classic Wings 98: The Ultimate Collection" -- On-Screen title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Avro Lancaster
- Aircraft: Civilian
- Aircraft: F-4 Phantom II
- Unofficial add-ons
- Unofficial add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator games
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 1999||50 out of 100||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.