DescriptionRhythm n' Groove is a dancing game very much modeled after Dance Dance Revolution. Arrows travel across the screen, and when they reach the right spot, you hit the necessary button on either your controller or dance pad.
The game follows the story of Disney's The Jungle Book cartoon. Some songs are remixes of the cartoon's music, while others are original.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Walt Disney's The Jungle Book: Groove Party" -- European title
- "Walt Disney's Das Dschungelbuch: Groove Party" -- German title
- "Walt Disney Le Livre de la Jungle: Groove Party - Swingez avec Mowgli et ses amis" -- French tag-lined title
- "Walt Disney Le Livre de la Jungle: Groove Party" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Primates (monkeys or apes)
- Inspiration: Movies
- Jungle Book licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: Indian
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamekult||Feb 07, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 01, 2001||13 out of 20||65|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 2000||64 out of 100||64|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 2001||55 out of 100||55|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 07, 2001||51 out of 100||51|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Should this game be merged with...||3||Alaka (42506)
Jun 30, 2011
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Lead Game Designer:
Lead Design Programmer:
General Engine & Tools: