DescriptionGamers met the hilarious Fenimore Fillmore about six years ago when he was the main character in 3 Skulls of the Toltecs. The story and feel of the game is reminiscent of what a western version of Monkey Island could have been like.
In the wild west town, townsfolk and farmers are being threatened and intimidated by one rich bad guy, Starek. He wants to own the whole territory and fully intends to take the land by whatever means necessary. On Starek's side are several key figures in town including the Sheriff and the Banker. Needless to say, the people are worried and need help.
In rides "sweet and scatterbrained" Fenimore Fillmore fresh from the trail. He meets the lovely young schoolmarm, and it doesn't take long before he is completely smitten. But, as he soon discovers, her uncle is none other than Starek! Luckily she wants to help (going against her uncle's wishes). Fenimore resolves to free everyone from the fiend's clutches - and win her affections at the same time. Defending them will not be an easy task, though. These guys are rough and tough. Fenimore must be rougher & tougher!
Fenimore will have many amusing wild west situations and meet numerous crazy characters during his 3D adventure. Most of the "puzzles" involve talking to characters and using inventory objects. There are several "action" shooting segments requiring precision mouse movement and good reflexes.
- "狂野西部" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Фенимор Филлмор The Westerner. Приключения на Диком Западе" -- Russian spelling
- "Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
|Wanted: This game in 2D!||Jeanne (75333)|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 16, 2004||17 out of 20||85|
|Just Adventure||Nov 11, 2004||B+||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 12, 2004||83 out of 100||83|
|Withingames||Apr 03, 2004||4 out of 5||80|
|CanardPC||Mar 31, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|Jive Magazine||Dec 01, 2004||3.5 out of 5||70|
|GamePlasma||Oct 31, 2004||6.6 out of 10||66|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 03, 2004||60|
|Game Shark||Nov 22, 2004||D+||33|
|Joystick (French)||Mar, 2004||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe wanted posters on the right-hand side of the sherrif's office depict members of the development team with a fitting bounty.
Related Web Sites
- Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure (official website)
- Hints for Wanted (UHS Hints give you just the amount of information you need before final solutions are revealed. (Authored by a MobyGames member))
- Quandary Walkthrough (by Rosemary and Gordon)
- Revisitronic's "The Westerner" page (Official Home Page)
- The Adventure Company's WANTED (Official North American web site)
- The Westerner (Official German site)
- The Westerner (French official site)
- Walkthrough by Gamehound (Full solution on Gameboomers.com)
- X-Ray Reardon's Walkthrough (French) (Posted on Planete Aventure)
President and CEO: