DescriptionWordWars is a player vs computer scrabble based game. It comes with the in-game tag-line 'There is no score... it's a fight to the death'.
Though the basic game is like Scrabble, but without the double/triple word/letter squares , this game differs in that players have special tiles. These, like the blank tiles in Scrabble, can represent any letter but should your opponent use that letter in a word of their own they trigger a trap. These special tiles are:
- Ambush: This triggers a canon to fire up/down/left/right destroying enemy tiles and thus causing points to be lost
- Poison: Damage spreads out from this tile to all of the player's adjacent tiles causing loss of points, it also deactivates any of the players' special tiles it encounters. This loss continues for a few turns until the tiles heal.
- Heal: this spreads like poison but instead of causing loss of points it scores points
- Reveal: This reveals any enemy special tiles within a five tile radius
- Scramble: This randomly changes tiles within a five tile radius
- Trap: This spreads along all adjacent tiles of the player triggering the trap, these tiles are slashed causing points to be lost.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.