Moby Poll: What kind of game collector are you?

World of Warcraft (Windows)

Written by  :  Lord Dayin (11)
Written on  :  Feb 23, 2007

read more reviews by Lord Dayin

Summary

You'll turn that MOM tattoo to a WOW tattoo...

The Good

I loved absolutely everything. The environments were wonderfully rendered and the combat system,purely and simply fun. You will literally say good-bye to everyone you love and go play this game. The massive amounts of campaigns and side quests are just mind blowing. Blizzard has succeeded with all of the Warcraft series. This is a must have for any lover of MMOs and any hater if them, because after you've tried it, you just can't stop. And also I love the fact that after you die you can run around the spirit world and find you're body. But I messed around for a while and found some really cool things. Don't pass that up. And the skills and abilities you can learn just make the game all the more sweeter. I've always dreamed of an MMO where you could craft armor and World Of Warcraft has pleased me most. The monsters are one of the best things about this game. Blizzard will often put you up against an unstoppable foe and see what you can do.

The Bad

The only thing I didn't like is....wait. I loved it all. There is nothing bad about this game.

The Bottom Line

A masterpiece composed by the geniuses at Blizzard. WARNING:If you play this game even once, you will be addicted.