DescriptionWorld of Warships is a free-to-play multiplayer action game and it is the third game in the World of ... series following World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. The goal of each match is to either wipe out all enemy players or take control of one or more key areas. It can be played with twenty-four players on random matchmaking and eight in co-op. The game feature four types of World war II era ships. The types are:
- Aircraft carriers: a lightly armored vessel that scouts the battlefield and launches a variety of planes at the enemy;
- Battleships: a vessel with the largest guns, slow fire rate and thick armor;
- Cruisers: a vessel with a high firing rate armed with a multitude one weapons like torpedoes, antiaircraft guns and naval guns;
- Destroyers: a highly maneuverable vessel armed with torpedoes, limited armor and able to cast a smoke screen.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Worth Playing||Oct 12, 2015||9.2 out of 10||92|
|IGN||Sep 22, 2015||8.3 out of 10||83|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep 29, 2016||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Gamer||Sep 29, 2015||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Sep 17, 2015||8 out of 10||80|
|The Escapist||Sep 17, 2015||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul 07, 2015||79 out of 100||79|
|4Players.de||Nov 05, 2015||79 out of 100||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- World of Warships (official website)
- official FAQ (official FAQ in the forum)
- Wikipedia: World of Warships (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.