DescriptionCompared to its predecessor, where players could only drive different Mercedes Benz cars, this sequel allows them to control over 90 different cars from 17 different manufacturers, such as Alfa Romeo, Morgan, and others.
The core of the game is the career-mode with 120 races which take players all around the globe, from Italy to Florida, where players can earn their 'Speedbucks' to buy new cars and tuning options.
The game also features oncoming traffic and a detailed damage model including realistic driving physics. Players can also customize their cars with vinyls, alloy rims and many other extras.
- "世界赛车2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "World Racing 2: Предельные обороты" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Gumpert Apollo
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- World Racing series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 26, 2005||83 out of 100||83|
|GameZone||Dec 01, 2005||8.3 out of 10||83|
|GotNext||Dec 29, 2005||80|
|Boomtown||Jan 03, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Shark||Mar 23, 2006||B-||67|
|Worth Playing||Jun 14, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov, 2005||61 out of 100||61|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 12, 2005||12 out of 20||60|
|GameSpot||Sep 18, 2006||4.4 out of 10||44|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 05, 2005||7 out of 20||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- World Racing 2 (Official website of the game)