DescriptionWorldwide Soccer Manager 2006
is the second installment in the Football Manager
series by Sports Interactive. The game allows the player to play the role of manager in most of the national soccer championships held around the globe, while handling as few or as many aspects of the game he wishes. It contains 270,000 personalities consisting of players, managers and team staff, and 5,000 teams from 50 different countries.
New features include:
- Half-time Team Talks to boost the morale of your players.
- In-game tutorial for the first time in the series.
- New injury module.
- One-on-one interaction with unhappy players.
- Manager contracts.
- Touchline commands shouted during the game.
- Height and weight statistics for players.
- Referee profiles to see who's harsh and who's not.
- Instant replays.
- "Football Manager 2006" -- European Title
- "FM 2006" -- Abbreviated Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.