DescriptionWorldwide Soccer Manager 2006 is the second installment in the Football Manager series by Sports Interactive. The game allows the player to play the role of manager in most of the national soccer championships held around the globe, while handling as few or as many aspects of the game he wishes. It contains 270,000 personalities consisting of players, managers and team staff, and 5,000 teams from 50 different countries.
New features include:
- Half-time Team Talks to boost the morale of your players.
- In-game tutorial for the first time in the series.
- New injury module.
- One-on-one interaction with unhappy players.
- Manager contracts.
- Touchline commands shouted during the game.
- Height and weight statistics for players.
- Referee profiles to see who's harsh and who's not.
- Instant replays.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Football Manager 2006" -- European Title
- "FM 2006" -- Abbreviated Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Thunderbolt Games||Nov 14, 2006||10 out of 10||100|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2006||90|
|AceGamez||Nov 09, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Bordersdown||Nov, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov, 2005||90 out of 100||90|
|IC-Games||Oct 23, 2005||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Powerplay||Dec, 2005||85 out of 100||85|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 27, 2004||17 out of 20||85|
|Game Watcher||Oct 31, 2005||8.2 out of 10||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 24, 2005||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (x360A's achievement guide for Football Manager 2006.)