Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Steam release - v1.0.1
Keep Case release
Jewel Case release
Oct 08, 2008
X³: Terran Conflict
v1.0.1 -> v3.0 (237 MB)
v2.0 -> v3.0 (86.6 MB)
v2.7 -> v3.0 (14.9 MB)
- The 3.0 Plot Mission 'Balance of Power'
- Dead-is-Dead gamemode (STEAM only)
- Reward for Operation Final Fury
Available Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
Oct 16, 2008
v1.2 - Adds a new mission and new sound effects, optimizes some graphics and AI-behavior and includes several bug fixes.
Dec 04, 2008
New commands for controlling freight drones.
Improved shipyard trade menu.
Rebalanced mission enemies and rewards.
Mission guidance can now be disabled.
A new capital ship makes an appearance in some missions.
Many more fixes and improvements.
Dec 22, 2008
- Carrier support in the defense-base-missions
- Usage of space marines
- Adjust meant of the time in "Taxi"-Missions
- Increasing graphic performance
Bug-fixes (amongst others):
- Arrival of ships
- Kha'ak-station within the Kha'ak-story is now destructible
- Removed showstopper within Human-story
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (29621), jaXen (21769), Xoleras (66132), Wizo (29312), Indra is here (19840), Christos Triantafyllou (288), Sicarius (61014) and Klaster_1 (57973)
Product codes contributed by Xoleras (66132), Sicarius (61014) and Klaster_1 (57973)