Not an American user?
DescriptionXmas Bonus is a Christmas-themed match three game. Using your mouse, swap two items on the grid to form a straight line of three or more of the same item, horizontally or vertically. When you do this, the grid tiles turn gold. Turn all the grid tiles gold before the timer candle burns out to clear the level. If the timer candle burns out or there are no more matches possible, the game is over. You can then restart the level or save and exit.
The game contains a number of bonus items to help you. These are:
- Christmas pudding: Destroys the items or ice in the next-door tiles. If there was ice, only the ice is removed, not the item. Does not change tiles to gold.
- Christmas cracker: Destroys an entire horizontal row or vertical column on items or ice. If there was ice, only the ice is removed, not the item. Does not change tiles to gold.
- Paint can: Paints the tile it is in and all the next-door tiles gold. Does not remove items and has no affect on iced tiles.
- Match: Melts the ice from one tile, anywhere on the grid. Will not affect the item or turn tile gold.
- Paintbrush: Paints one tile gold, anywhere on the grid. Will not remove items and has no affect on iced tiles.
- Shooting star: Destroys the item or ice and item of one tile, anywhere on the grid. Will not turn the tile gold.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentThis game began life as Fruitola. When Jake Birkett went to publish it, Indiepath suggested making it a Christmas themed game. Birkett then changed the game's graphics to create a game called Baubled, but he was unhappy with the results. In the new game, all the items were shining glass Christmas ornaments of the same shape but different colors. So, Birkett tried again and created Xmas Bonus.
LepricahnsGold (68149) added Xmas Bonus (Windows) on Jun 04, 2011
section5‑osxmas (title), tumbadora-onthefirstday (in-game 1), ducky‑snowlight (in-game 2), Kevin Macleod (- Jingle_Bells (in-game 3) and Deck_the_Halls (game finished)), ep‑nnxmas (in‑game 4), Jake Birkett (- Christmas (level complete)), serapth‑xmassong (game over)Photos by: