Advertising Blurbsstore.youdontknowjack.com (Official website of the series):
- Over 300 all new golden trivia nuggets!
- 1, 2 or 3 players! Like most things it's more fun with a "buddy." But we understand if you need to be alone.
- Hours and hours of hot game play action! That's more time than you've spent doing anything! Ever!
- Easy to install, easy to play! (So your dumb self won't be humiliated 'til the game actually starts.)
- If ever there were a game that could salve the world's wounds, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6: The Lost Gold is it!
- Jewel-case and tri-fold insert included FREE OF CHARGE!
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK® 6: THE LOST GOLD Is Here!There, there — take a moment to catch your breath. Aye, 'tis true! YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6: The Lost Gold is here! Sure, it has taken a few years for us to get around to it but, hey, what do you want?! It's done, so stop your incessant belly-achin'.
For those of you living in a cave, or some other type of dank, dewy abode where they don't have CD-ROM trivia games, YOU DON'T KNOW JACK is the fast-paced, hilariously twisted and irreverently interactive trivia party game that has been fusing high culture and pop culture for years, while racking up countless industry awards and setting sales records.
What Treasures Does YDKJ 6: The Lost Gold Hold?
The ONLY place you can get a fresh, crisp copy of YOU DON'T KNOW JACK 6: The Lost Gold is right here. Just scroll back up to the top of this page and click on the "ADD" button. Did we mention they make great holiday gifts? No? They make great holiday gifts! Order yours RIGHT NOW!
To order, click on the "BUY NOW" button at the top of this page! Do it! You know you want to!
Having trouble getting the keyboard to work when you install YDKJ 6: The Lost Gold? Check out our Frequently Asked Statements page for help!
SPECIAL NOTE TO MACINTOSH® USERS: Not compatible with Macintosh. Perhaps you might befriend a Windows user.
(WARNING: This product contains mature content, including suggestive sexual references, language and saucy icon movements that may not be suitable for children. Besides, they won't get it anyway.)
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (122609) on Jul 31, 2011.