Crystal Defenders is a strategy game in which players deploy jobs from FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2 to fend off encroaching enemy hordes. Players can enjoy over 300 stages of action in one of three different game versions. W1will teach game basics. W2 introduces Power Crystals which allow for deeper, more detailed strategies. The complex maps of W3 will challenge even the most seasoned players.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (13029) on Jan 14, 2012.
Deploy your troops using a wealth of complex strategies to protect your crystals from a horde of snarling monsters.
- Featuring characters in a variety of familiar FINAL FANTASY classes such as Soldier and Black Mage
- Position your troops carefully to take advantage of their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Contains an abundance of stages, each with a variety of different map layouts, enemies and difficulty levels
Contributed by havoc of smeg (13029) on Dec 02, 2010.
Protect your party's crystals from encroaching monster hordes in Crystal Defenders, a defensive strategy game featuring characters from Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Deploy your various units in strategic locations to prevent the enemy from escaping the area with your crystals.
- Favorite characters: Popular characters such as Black Mages and Soldiers are used from Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Use them to protect your crystals.
- Tons of gameplay: Over 300 stages of action are included with three different game versions. Try W1 to learn game basics, W2 where Power Crystals are introduced for deeper, more detailed strategies, and W3 that features complex maps and fierce monsters to challenge even the most seasoned players.
- Fun and intuitive: The simple, multi-faceted game system is easy for a novice to pick up, and hard for a veteran to put down.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (13029) on Sep 09, 2010.