missing cover art
DescriptionThe Worms are back, deadlier than ever. You're going to learn that there's nothing more dangerous than a Worm with a bazooka or a shotgun...
At first sight, Worms World Party may seem very similar to Worms Armageddon. However, this time the game has been specially designed with multiplayer in mind. Up to six players can battle out at the same time on local networks or on the internet, using Team17 own matchmaking service, called Wormnet.
Other additions are the Wormpot, which can provide 400 gameplay variations from "Goliath Mode" to "Bleeding Worms", hundreds of new landscapes, flags and fanfares, and many single-player missions.
There are no Windows Mobile screenshots for this game.
There are 34 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "WWP" -- Abbreviated informal name
- "Worms: Мировая вечеринка" -- Russian spelling
- "Worms: חגיגה עולמית" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Worms 4" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Worms
- Artillery variants
- Gameplay feature: Freely destructible terrain
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Worms series
There are no reviews for the Windows Mobile release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWorms World Party received a 75% rating from PC Gamer magazine (June 2001; reviewed by Corey Cohen).
Related Web Sites
- Bjorn Lynne music (The website of Bjorn Lynne, composer of the Worms series music - a lot of music clips are available, including the very famous WormSong tune)
- GlobalWorming (Titus' website dedicated to Worms World Party)
- The Full Wormage (All the Worms community gather in its forums)
- Worm 2 Worm (The main discussion forum for all things Wormy)
- Worms Center (All about Worms !)
- Worms Files (If you can't find it there, it ain't Wormy !)
- Worms World Party (Official Website)
- Wormtopia (Home of the famous Allegiance Analyser and of the Concrete Donkey FAQ)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.