Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 12/94:
WING COMMANDER® III
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (152408) on Apr 01, 2010.
The First True Interactive Movie for your PlayStation Game Console
- Ensemble cast featuring Mark Hamill, John Rhys-Davies, Malcolm McDowell, Tom Wilson, Jason Bernard and Ginger Allen.
- Character interaction - you control plot, conversation paths and ending.
- Full 16-bit digital soundtrack for cinematics, plus orchestral music and digitized speech in space combat.
- SGI-rendered sets that take advantage of the PlayStation's graphical processing power.
- Never-before-seen film footage and newsbriefs not available in the PC version.
- 50 intense, photo-realistic missions and 5 fully configurable fighters.
- Over 3 hours of live-action video on 4 "pop-and-play" CDs.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69454) on Jan 20, 2004.
Adrenaline, romance, humor, danger - Wing Commander III has all this and more. This sequel completes the turbulent chronicles of the Terran-Kilrathi war. The final showdown takes place on one of the homeworlds - Earth or Kilrah. But only you can write the ending...
Professionally scripted and filmed in Hollywood, ORIGIN's multi-million-dollar production combines the entertainment of film-making with the interactivity of computer gaming. The result is a spectacular spaceflight adventure.
- Join the cast including Mark Hamill, John Rhys-Davies, Malcolm McDowell and Tom Wilson.
- 32 bit technology and Silicon Graphic synthesized sets in VGA + SVGA.
- Cinematic atmosphere + brilliant orchestral score.
- Fight for survival in over 50 missions choosing energy guns, missiles and deadly torpedoes.
- Pilot your way through a mix of action, humor and romance. You determine the plot, character morale and the eventual ending.
- Wing Commander III played from 4 CD's each one primed with absorbing gameplay and over 3 hours of live action video.
"Believe the hype, the most cinematic game ever!"
PC Gamer 95%
Hollywood hits your PC. Far more than an action packed space flight spectacular, become immersed in a futuristic adventure that combines Hollywood's movie making expertise with the adrenaline-pumping game play of a space combat simulation. You are the star -Your actions will determine the eventual outcome.
Contributed by Roedie (5211) on Jan 15, 2002.