DescriptionWipEout HD: Fury
is an expansion pack for WipEout HD
and requires the original game to play. It includes:
- 8 new tracks
- 13 new ship models
- 3 new game modes (2 support online multiplayer)
- 80-event campaign mode
- New trophies
- Re-styled front-end
- Improved and new multiplayer functionality
- 6 new music tracks
Four of the new tracks are taken from WipEout Pure
(Modesto Heights) and WipEout Pulse
(The Amphiseum, Talon's Junction, and Tech De Ra). All of these include reverse versions as well. The other four tracks were also previously featured in WipEout Pure
(Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12, and Syncopia), but these can only be played in the three new game modes.
The three new game modes are:
- Detonator: this mode uses a new ship model and has the player score points by destroying mines and taking out a bomb. It consists of fourteen stages (singleplayer only).
- Eliminator: be the first to reach a target score by destroying opponents. Racing itself is no longer important (singleplayer + multiplayer).
- Zone battle: races with automatic acceleration. Speed is gained by swooping over zone pads that fill up a zone bar. Each pad increases the speed, but this heightens the risk of crashing and slowing down again. There are obstacles, called zone barriers, left behind by opponents as they boost towards a target zone (singleplayer + multiplayer).
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Sciere (205672)
on Jun 04, 2011.