DescriptionThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition is the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and features new content not available in the original release. However, a Windows re-release with the same content is also available. Owners of a previous Windows release can download the new content for free.
The new content is:
- A new intro cinematic
- An extended final act with new areas and quests
- An extended epilogue which shows the consequences from the player's decisions
- A new tutorial and two new quests
- The new "Dark" difficulty which is pretty much the same as "Insane" with the possibility to save. There is also an exclusive armor set to find.
- An arena mode which is played outside the regular game and puts Geralt against enemy waves. There is an online ranking list.
- World map
- Quest handbook with playing tips
- "Ведьмак 2: Убийцы королей. Расширенное издание" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Armor / Weapon sets
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Japanese Xbox 360 game releases with full English support
- Physical Bonus Content: Soundtrack
- Physical Bonus Content: World Map
- The Witcher licensees
- The Witcher series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Xboxygen||Xbox 360||Apr 16, 2012||100|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Xbox 360||Apr 27, 2012||91 out of 100||91|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox 360||Apr 13, 2012||18 out of 20||90|
|RPG Site||Xbox 360||Apr 16, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|XboxAchievements||Xbox 360||Apr 18, 2012||90 out of 100||90|
|Canadian Online Gamers Network||Xbox 360||Apr 15, 2012||90 out of 100||90|
|gameplay (Denmark)||Xbox 360||Jun, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Apr 17, 2012||89 out of 100||89|
|411mania.com||Xbox 360||Apr 30, 2012||8.8 out of 10||88|
|NSFW Gamer||Xbox 360||May 10, 2012||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- GameStar (Germany) / GamePro (Germany)
- 2012 - #2 RPG of the Year (Readers' Vote)
The Witcher 2 game is based on the prose of: