One Crisis...Six Heroes...Twelve Hours...Clock's Ticking...
Terrorists have seized the Petersen-Daniels chemical plant, taken hostages and planted explosives. If the plant explodes, millions could die. Outside, three covert Army operatives get ready to infiltrate. They'll need their specialist expertise and all the help they can get to defeat the terrorists. Inside, three ordinary people, a secretary, cameraman, and guard are trapped in the mayhem. Follow all six through the toughest twelve hours of their lives, minute by minute...clock's ticking...
- The harrowing events unfold over a 12-hour period, featuring a unique gameplay dynamic which enables the six central characters to experience events across the same timeline but from their own distinct viewpoints. You control each character individually, with the focus automatically shifting to a new character at key moments which are unfolded through cutscenes.
- By switching between characters, the characters' individual tales are woven together to create an overall picture of the events that happened during the crisis. You will also retrospectively view events through the eyes of another character, and are therefore not only a participant in the events, but a spectator as well. Furthermore, actions you perform as one character affect the progress of others, so you must successfully utilize the strengths of each in order to advance.
- Explosive, military-action thrill ride - intense fire fights, accurate military weapons and tactics, risk-rewarding gameplay and a variety of tense mini-games including bomb diffusion and hostage rescue.
- Dynamic time-based gameplay - experience events from perspectives of six characters with intertwining storylines and actions.
- Play as three separate Delta Force troops: Kyle Rivers, the leader of the squad with an experienced combat background; Jack Hooper, the youngest member of the team for whom this is his first mission; Ed Reagan, the squad's bomb disposal specialist.
- Also take control of three civilians, each with distinct agendas and views on the events: Dave Wilson, a security guard who was overlooked by the terrorists, his fierce determination drive him as he fights to rescue his co-workers; Ben Harrison, a news cameraman who is grounded when his helicopter is shot down, his quest is to obtain breaking news coverage; Tanya Shaw, a terrified secretary whose only desire is to escape safely.
- Modern, sprawling chemical plant - numerous interior and exterior locations such as treatment plants, loading and storage areas, offices, docks, train terminals and more.
- Pick up and play control system - accessible and immediate participation in action-intense, volatile environments.
Contributed by Spartan_234 (422) on Mar 13, 2006.
- Play as six different characters and experience the game from each of their perspectives:
- Each with distinctive skills and abilities
- Unique timeline element:
- View other characters' actions and effects
- Assist them through dangerous passageways
- Diverse gameplay elements:
- Hostage rescue, intense firefights, powerful military weapons and tactics
- Mini games including lock picking and bomb diffusion
NO TIME FOR SECOND CHANCESThree Special Ops members and three civilians are separated and trapped inside a chemical plant seized by terrorists...
You Have 12:00:00 Hours The Clock is Ticking
Contributed by Sciere (344374) on Mar 04, 2006.