This is a portable version of beatmania
and as such it contains everything one could hope for in such a game, a series of music track (with reproduced vocals!), a lot of buttons to press, and a lot of vinyl to scratch.
After you select the music you want to play you'll have a vertical scroll which will indicate when you should hit one of the left directional buttons along with the music. The game also indicates when you should 'scratch' which should be be familiar to anyone who has played a beatmania
arcade game. This refers to the scratching of a record, one might think that the WonderSwan is ill-equiped for such a for of input, well think again! beatmania for WonderSwan
included in its packaging a miniature record that could be fitted over the right directional keys to make scratching more realistic.
As you finish songs you'll on lock more difficult and interesting(?) tunes. The game plays vertically.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
This game's track list is:
- 20, November [SINGLE MIX] (HOUSE)
- Attack the Music (HARD TECHNO)
- Beginning of Life (AMBIENT)
- Believe Again[HYPER MEGA MIX] (J-DANCE POP)
- Cat Song [THEME OF UPA] (FUNK)
- Deep Clear Eyes (DRUM'N BASS MIX)
- DJ Battle (DJ-BATTLE)
- Find Out (SOUL)
- La Bossanova de Fabienne (BOSSA GROOVE)
- Metal Gear Solid [MAIN THEME] (BIGBEAT MIX)
- Queen's Jamaica (REGGAE)
- Stop Violence! (FUNKY JAZZ GROOVE)
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Opipeuter Inconnivus (15140)
on Sep 27, 2008.