Not an American user?
DescriptionIn this entry in the World Heroes saga, all sixteen fighters from previous games return for another tournament. New features include:
- An attack mode where the player must use all four buttons to attack the opponent.
- A power bar which grants special abilities unique to each character.
- Additional stages set across different locations in Earth's past and future.
- Three secret characters to choose from, including a character new to the series.
- "ワールドヒーローズ パーフェクト" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Neo Geo||Sep, 1995||9 out of 10||90|
|GamePro (US)||Neo Geo||Sep, 1995||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Neo Geo||Aug, 1995||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Defunct Games||Wii||Aug 01, 2012||B+||83|
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Jul 31, 2012||70|
|SEGA-Mag (Objectif-SEGA)||SEGA Saturn||Oct 05, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|All Game Guide||Neo Geo||1998||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Neo Geo Credits
MKY, TAT&MST, E★Chan, Syd, MaguroEditor:
Hideki Yamamoto, Yuka Watanabe, Hiroaki Shimizu, Takeshi Muramatsu, Hiroaki Kujirai, Takao Ohshima, Keiichirō SegawaSE: