World of Aden: Thunderscape Trivia
In addition to West End Games' 1995 publishing of Shane Lacy Hensley's World of Aden D6/MasterBook Campaign Chronicle for traditional roleplayers, HarperPrism published a "World of Aden: Thunderscape" trilogy of novels in 1996 as a promotional tie-in to the game:
- The Sentinel, by Dixie Lee McKeone;
- Darkfall, by Shane Lacy Hensley; and
- Indomitable Thunder, by Mark Acres.
[excerpt from readme.txt of patch]
Fixes in 1.1 version of ThunderScape:
- "No Space Mouse Shape" crash has been fixed.
- "Dos/4GW professional error :exception ORH" crash has been fixed.
- "Divide Overflow" crashes have been fixed.
- "Read Fault Error" (in Troll caves) has been fixed.
- Crash after Character Creation has been fixed.
- "Crash site unreliable, bad wall count..." has been fixed.
- Decompression error when entering, leaving Troll caves has been fixed.
- Sound problems including Mel Fatal #110 trap: 20, Ensonic soundscape problems, and sound stopping after intro to game.