Worms Ad Blurbs
Worms is a cleverly-balanced turn-based strategy game in which teams of worms battle across bizarre randomly-generated landscapes for supremacy.
- A cleverly balanced mix of strategy and arcade action that while simple and easy to understand, contains real depth and massive replay-ability
- Offline turn-based play for up to 4 players
- Online turn-based play for up to 4 players over Live
- An assortment of game options, from the landscape on which to battle on, to turn time, round time, and the starting weapon arsenal of each team.
- 3 detailed tutorials to introduce the mechanics to those who’ve not played the game before
- 20 increasingly difficult single player challenges
- 3 graphical themes on which to play
- A random landscape generator meaning no two landscapes generated are ever the same
- 22 weapons and utilities to deploy against your enemies
- A large amount of customization: from worm and team names, to what they say and gravestone they leave behind when they die.
Each team takes it in turns to pick off the opposing teams using crazy weapons, tools and other utilities and whatever foul strategies they can devise.
Worms die when they lose all of their energy or plunge into the water. The winning team is the one that manages to survive the mayhem and have worms left standing when the dust settles. Sound simple? Easy to play but difficult to master, it’s a game of deep strategy that belies its simple appearance.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21276) on Oct 12, 2010.