WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 Ad Blurbs
Don’t just watch it—live it. WWE® SmackDown® vs. RAW® 2007 brings the intensity of being a WWE Superstar to the next level with unprecedented levels of choice and control. The number one wrestling game in the world delivers the next generation of WWE video games with key new features, incredible graphics and engaging, highly realistic WWE action in and beyond the ring.
- Experience the thrill of being a WWE superstar: A brand new Analog Control System makes fighting more realistic than ever with intuitive movement and new elements of control. An enhanced Season Mode provides multiple branching storylines and unprecedented levels of player choice.
- Explore new levels of realistic action: In and out of the ring, dozens of user-controlled environmental hotspots let you take advantage of anything at your disposal to inflict damage on opponents in new and unique ways. New high-impact combination moves let you take the power of WWE Superstars into your own hands.
- Battle beyond the ring: Experience the intensity of WWE fans in a brand new, fully loaded interactive fighting area. Take advantage of multiple weapons, environmental damage, and grabbing signs and weapons from the crowd.
- Discover the next generation: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007offers multiple enhancements, including incredible high definition graphics, updated rosters for both RAW and SmackDown, an expanded General Manager Mode, online multiplayer game play with voice chat support and much more!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22291) on Oct 12, 2010.
Experience the thrill of being a WWE Superstar like never before as WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 delivers the next generation of WWE video games, with new key features, incredible graphics and gameplay that immerses players in hyper-real WWE action in and beyond the ring
- Experience new levels of hyper-real action and an enhanced season mode that give players unprecedented levels of choice and control
- Battle beyond the ring and closer to the crowd than ever before
- Dozens of enhancements to top game features, including updated WWE Rosters for both SmackDown and Raw, robust create-a-player and more
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Jan 07, 2009.