missing cover art
Not an American user?
DescriptionForza Motorsport 5 is a racing video game starring 190 of the world's greatest cars and 14 laser-scanned tracks for millimeter accuracy. It is a launch title built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One, with 60fps at 1080p resolution.
The game includes 'Drivatar' technology, which creates AI that has some of the characteristics of your Xbox One friends' driving skills. Further multiplayer focus includes Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers.
A new graphics engine recreates thousands of physically-based materials, and additional cars and tracks are available either free, or for a price, with microtransactions being a significant part of 'leveling up' to get new items in the game.
There are no Xbox One screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Aston Martin Vanquish
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: BMW M3
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Enzo Ferrari
- Automobile: Ferrari F355
- Automobile: Ferrari F40
- Automobile: Ferrari F430
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Koenigsegg Agera
- Automobile: Lamborghini Aventador
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: Mazda 787B
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5 / Miata / Roadster
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Forza Motorsport series
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: SpeedTree
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Common Sense Media||2013||100|
|Xbox360Achievements||Nov 20, 2013||80 out of 100||80|
|Softpedia||Dec 09, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|HonestGamers||Dec 01, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Abraham Gilmore (6) added Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox One) on Dec 21, 2013
Experience Design Director:
Chasen Herriott, Jun Taniguchi, Aaron Brooks (Yoh Services LLC), Reed Knetzger (CompuCom Systems Inc), Richard Lesley (Aquent LLC), Christopher Smith (Volt), Ryan Williams (Filter LLC)Content Designers:
Justin Campbell (Volt), Levi Dale (Prithvi Catalytic Inc), JC Drenguis (Prithvi Catalytic Inc), Chris Harding (Aditi), Jinkyu Kim (Volt), Toby Normoyle (Populus Group LLC)