DescriptionThis game is an updated version of the classic Minecraft, for Xbox One and PS4. The core concept is identical. Set in a block world and played from a first-person perspective, players are free to explore, kill, craft and build. It is either played in the creative mode, with no dangers or limitations, or in the survival mode where enemies come out and can kill you and your creations. This version of the game supports worlds (usually randomly generated) that are much larger than the previous console versions.
There is a tutorial island where the basics can be practiced and pop-ins also appear with helpful explanations. The game supports split-screen for two or four players, and online games to up to eight. When creating a game it is possible to make it available online, or invite only. For both platforms there is a large amount of DLC with skin and texture packs.
- "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" -- Xbox One title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay Feature: Armour/Weapon Deterioration
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Genre: Wilderness Survival
- Minecraft series
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Sep 05, 2014||9.7 out of 10||97|
|ZTGameDomain||Sep 17, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Oct 28, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Sep 15, 2014||85 out of 100||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 05, 2014||17 out of 20||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition)
Original Design and code by: