DescriptionTom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is a competitive, tactical multiplayer first person shooter developed by Ubisoft. One of the main features in the game is real time destruction and the ability for players to breach walls, ceilings and floors to gain an advantage over their enemies. The game is also centered around counter terrorist units (CTUs) and 20 different operators and their unique abilities in combat, which re-enforces the idea of strategic gameplay.
Launch day operators (characters) include:
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 57 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "レインボーシックス シージ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: AnvilNext
- Game with Creator's name
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Middleware: FairFight/GameBlocks
- Middleware: HumanIK
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Middleware: Wwise
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Rainbow Six series
- Tom Clancy licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Dec 04, 2015||89 out of 100||89|
|Destructoid||Dec 02, 2015||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 30, 2015||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Ongoing Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (official website)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)
- Wikipedia: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.