Activision / Sierra Classics Promo: 60% off King's Quest, Space Quest, Zork and more at GOG!

007: Nightfire (Xbox)

3.3
Written by  :  Jester236 (39)
Written on  :  Aug 05, 2004
Platform  :  Xbox
Rating  :  4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars
read more reviews by Jester236

Summary

This game ranks up there with Goldeneye, the only other good Bond game.

The Good

The storyline is bad, but neither is it good. Some of the missions seem lacking in point. The multiplayer is what makes this game so good. In my book the secret to a good multiplayer, which also in my opinion is why games should exist, is that they should have massive interactive levels, lots of game play options, and a ton of weapons. This game has all of these and even more than that. The levels are incredibly large, almost always with two different sides. The gadgets in the multi. mode are actually used, I have used the grapple to escape on many an ocasion. There are a control scheme for every bond movie and for the game, which is probably the easiest to use. The AI can be horrible or incredibly smart and well capable of you. I have practiced against these AI so much that my friends will no longer play with me because I always .

The Bad

The way that too many elements are introduced to the same game. Leave stealth to Splinter Cell, and driving to Gran Turismo.

The Bottom Line

You should buy this game for its multi.