DescriptionA vehicular combat game set in a cartoon universe with 12 different environments. Wield a massive chainsaw, giant axe or one of 34 other wild weapons. There are 3 gameplay modes: Smack Attack (smack your opponents to gain points), Gate Relay (Pass the Checkpoints 5 times before your enemies do) and Flag Rally (CTF). 6 playable characters with 4 unlockable guest stars. For 1 to 4 players.
There are no Xbox user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Cel Damage Overdrive" -- PS2 title
- "Cel Damage HD" -- PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita / Xbox One title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Genre: Car / motorcycle combat
- Launch title: Xbox (North America)
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
|Toon in, drop out||Tony Denis (282)|
|XboxAddict||Nov 23, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|MS Xbox World||Dec 29, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 15, 2002||14 out of 20||70|
|Gamezilla||Jan 18, 2002||62 out of 100||62|
|MS Xbox World||Nov 05, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||Nov 16, 2001||5.7 out of 10||57|
|Consoles Plus||Apr, 2002||55 out of 100||55|
|MS Xbox World||Aug 07, 2002||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|XboxAddict||Nov 30, 2003||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Hidden messagesThere are messages from the developers hidden on top of the jungle temple. To see them you need to be in an alternate rendering mode.
Related Web Sites
- Cel Damage (The official game website.)
- Cel Damage at Wikipedia (Provides information at a neutral view, free to edit by anyone.)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Cel Damage HD)
Director of technology:
Music Composition and Performance: