Dead or Alive 3, the latest installment in the popular fighting series from Tecmo, is available exclusively for Xbox. Dead or Alive 3 offers a host of new features, including new characters, lighting effects, muscle and clothing movement, interactive environments and more. Players can choose from a variety of new and returning characters to engage in hours upon hours of frenzied fighting. Up to four players can battle it out in multiplayer mode while single-player mode offers many expansive levels to explore.
- Dead or Alive 3 boasts the most expansive fighting environments ever created.
- Multi-tiered settings enable challengers to move throughout multiple areas within a specific level.
- Interactive environments feature destructible scenery that adds to the action.
- Varying terrain such as mountains, slopes, and sand dramatically affect gameplay.
- A realistic physics engine and life-like character models provide a stunning degree of realism.
- State-of-the-art clothing and muscle animation bring vivid detail to each encounter.
- Dramatic lighting, shadows and reflections work together to create a compellingly realistic experience.
- Revolutionary water effects seen in puddles, ponds and oceans enhance already jaw-dropping gameplay environments.
- New characters such as Hitomi and Christie square up against old favorites like Kasumi, Lei-Fang and more.
- New costumes, moves and reversals take the deep fighting engine to the next level.
- Improved story mode immerses players in a compelling story told through enhanced cinematic movie sequences.
- Up to four players can battle it out in an intense multi-player mode.Intriguing multiple game endings present a powerful game finale that changes with each character.
Realistic Physics and Graphical Detail
In-depth Game Features
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15011) on Sep 09, 2010.
Dead or Alive 3
The million-selling fighting game from Tecmo, Dead or Alive 3 has gone platinum! Experience the game that took fighters to the next level and gaming editors praised as the future of fighting games! Boasting state-of-the-art graphics, awe-inspiring interactive environments, an incredible 4-player tag battle feature, and a cast of gorgeous female characters... Dead or Alive 3, is not just a fighting game but a phenomenon! Don't be stuck in the past... The future is here. Are you ready? Named as 2002 Console Fighting Game of the Year by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
Dead Or Alive 3 offers a host of new features, including characters, lighting effects, muscle and clothing animation, interactive environments and much more!
Players choose from a variety of new and returning characters to engage in hours of frenzied fighting. Up to four players can battle it out in multi-player mode, while single-player mode offers many expansive levels to explore.
Dead Or Alive 3 is the fastest, most exciting, technologically advanced fighting game on any platform, with stunning graphics and an easy-to-play interface. The destructible, multi-tiered fighting environments, kinetic tag-battle feature, and gorgeous female fighters make Dead Or Alive 3 the ultimate fighting game.
Are you the last person on Earth who still doesn't have DOA3? Don't be left in the dust! Get it today and find out for yourself why Dead Or Alive is the hottest game around!
Contributed by Evil Ryu (54455) on Oct 28, 2005.
DEAD OR ALIVE 3
The future of fighting games has arrived. Dead Or Alive 3 delivers an in-your-face fighting experience unlike any other! The incredible tag-battle feature lets up to four players pummel each other with exciting tag team moves until only one duo stands victorious. Drool over the lush fighting environments and multi-tiered stages as you kick, punch, and throw your opponents over balconies, through walls, and off of cliffs! Dead Or Alive 3 is the most dynamic, jaw-dropping fighting game out there, and the slick control makes it easy to pick up and play. The future is now. Are you ready?
"All past fighting games were prologue. DOA3 IS THE FUTURE."
N'Gai Croal - Newsweek
Contributed by JPaterson (9147) on Mar 15, 2002.