Talk about a southern island fantasy! Imagine being in Paradise for two whole weeks, with no-one but the lovely ladies of Dead or Alive to keep you company! Except instead of fighting – it's all about another exciting and reaction testing activity – beach volleyball. In Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, you play as a character you select out of all seven of the Dead or Alive ladies, along with one new character and enjoy holidays at various spots on the island playing beach volleyball games.
- The fantastic graphics you expect from the Dead or Alive series. Fans of Dead of Alive 3 will appreciate the improved graphic engine for "Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball", allowing even more realistic and sophisticated effects. The environments are beautifully rendered, with gameplay set in the morning, afternoon and evening - gamers will be amazed at the realistic lighting effects on this paradise island.
- Incredibly intelligent characters. The players in "Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball" aren't just good-looking – they hide some advanced AI which means every decision you make has an effect. And be careful which character you pair with who - there are old rivalries at play and you might find that co-operation is not the name of the game!
- Activity-based gameplay. Gamers will be asked to accomplish activities on the island map as part of their game mission to win the beach volleyball games. They can also compete in Main Mode and Versus Mode to win. The way you play earns you money you can spend on the island or gamble in the island's casino.
- Personalised characters. Gamers can personalise their characters in many ways, from choosing new outfits and nail colour to deciding whether or not they want their characters to have a suntan or not, but make your choices wisely - the characters might not like what you buy them and refuse to wear it.
- Amazing audio. Gamers experience the incredible realism of Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound as the environmental sound effects and music bring the sounds of the seaside and an exciting sporting event to life.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (12592) on Jun 25, 2010.
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Are you ready for some extreme action?
Then your wait is over because the girls of Dead or Alive are back and better than ever in the first ever "Sports Fantasy Simulation", Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball for the Xbox video game console. Developed by Team Ninja, the guys who brought you the million-selling Dead or Alive® 3 fighting game, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball is sure to have your heart-racing with beautifully rendered graphics and action-packed game play.
The extreme action is transported from the fighting ring of Dead or Alive 3 to the beach this time around with the girls throwing on their bikinis to go head-to-head in the most outrageous beach volleyball game you have ever seen! It's time to get physical with the ladies as they set, spike, and kill their way to victory on the tropical beach resort, Zack Island.
This is no ordinary beach volleyball game, the more points you receive on the court will enable you to customize your characters with over 100 swimsuits and accessories to choose from. At night, Zack Island becomes a haven for nightlife activities including an island casino and a radio station with all your favorite sand and surf tunes.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (53668) on Oct 28, 2005.
Featuring Dennis Rodman as the voice of Zack and music by Bob Marley, Christina Aguilera, Reel Big Fish and more!
- Stimulating activities await you
- Fast and fierce volleyball action
- Killer soundtrack or rip your own
- Gamble at Zack Kingdom's Island Casino
- Beach babes galore
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME EXTREME ACTION?
Then your wait is over because the girls of Dead Or Alive are back and better than ever in the first ever "Fantasy Sports Simulation". Developed by Team Ninja, the guys who brought you the million-selling Dead Or Alive 3 fighting game, Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball is sure to have your heart racing with beautifully rendered graphics and action-packed gameplay. The extreme action is transported from the fighting ring of Dead Or Alive 3 to the beach this time around with the girls throwing on their bikinis to go head-to-head in the most outrageous volleyball game you have ever seen!
Contributed by JPaterson (9147) on Jan 26, 2003.